Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Good finds at Target

I went to Target tonight to find that all their school supplies and teacher stuff was on the end caps on clearance.
I found a whole bunch of space themed die cuts, window clings, and a solar system poster for half price! They were each $1.25. There was a bunch of stuff for other themes too including safari, ocean, sky/planes, baking/cookies, bugs/garden, etc.
The end caps of aisles are where it's at during this time of year! Their leftover school supplies were also reduced by at least 50%.

Since my job chart is still not done and I haven't made any more progress on it since before school started, I'm abandoning the idea to make the space shuttle with kids' pictures in the windows. Instead I'm going to use some of my new rocket die cuts for the job labels and laminate them so I can use Vis-a-Vis pens to write students' names on them. The board will still be space themed, but will be much easier to put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment