Friday, August 24, 2012

New Blog

I am just now getting around to creating my own blog. I enjoy following many other blogs and find many of my teaching inspirations there. I wanted to share my own ideas, classroom, and projects, as well as link to other inspiring blogs.

I am starting to gear up to go back to school. (The first day for students is September 5th.) I am moving out of the building to a portable and have been waiting all summer for the train to start rolling. (There is quite the shuffle occurring throughout the building and the new portables are the engine of the moving train. I am the caboose.) I have been doing what I can throughout the summer: attending professional development classes, buying supplies, finding inspiration and ideas on pinterest, working on projects from home, and making documents that I'll use for management, etc. At this point though I just want to get into my classroom, unpack, and set up. I will be spending some time in my room this weekend and as much time as I can next week between meetings, furlough days, etc.

Anyway, I can't wait to post some pictures of my new classroom and the projects that I've been working on!






No comments:

Post a Comment